Know yourself. Build your future!
Get ready to unearth yourself and your skills!
Welcome to Kutitiva Foundation
Kutitva is a non-profit organisation created to help children and adults discover their “why” and “what” so they can live life with purpose!
Kutitiva assists underprivileged youth in discovering their strengths and talents and how to utilise them for personal growth, future development and success.
Our sister company, Retrain (Pty) Ltd , is a South African company established with people at their heart. Retrain is the African Licensee of Reflective Educational Perspectives and LLC. Retrain utilises its ground-breaking online assessments and tools, coupled with coaching and workshops. They help unpack the assessment results and assist clients in fully using their remarkable tools.
Who do we assist?
We assist learners from Grade R up to Grade 12, tertiary students, Tvet students, and educators.
What make us different?
Our comprehensive assessment cover five key elements of self-discovery and growth:
- Disposition (Personality type)
- Modalities (Determine the primary processing mode: auditory, visual, or kinesthetic)
- Talents (Uncover what comes naturally)
- Environment (Take environmental influences into account)
- Interests (Number 1 motivators)
Our interaction and training cover life skills such as study skills, subject choice, career guidance, communication and conflict resolution skills.
We are hands-on, engaged and offer a social element to development. We love helping others love themselves and realise their potential!
What We Stand For
Our vision is to be an instrument of change in children’s and adults’ lives. We’ll enhance life skills development and education in South Africa.
Our mission is to create fulfilled and contributing children and adults through self-discovery and the realisation of individual strengths.
Our core goals are to:
- Positively impact young people’s lives and be a catalyst for change,
- Challenge young (and older!) minds to give them a purpose and hope in life,
- Reach Learners and Educators in all fields of education across South Africa,
- Enhance the education system in South Africa,
- Improve the lives of South Africans through self-discovery and learning, and
- Erode poverty through self-discovery and education.
Donate any amount. Your donation will assist a school’s learners, and teachers access this valuable information.
Contact us to learn how a section 18a tax certificate can help you.